Frontline Hospitality Concept Limited (FHCL) is a management consulting outfit providing cutting edge solutions in the development of hotels, guest houses, rented apartments; and other hospitality ventures spanning pre-project execution consultancy, design, drawing, building supervision, furnishing/equipping, pre-opening setup and operational management.
Operational Consultancy Support
Frontline Hospitality Concept Limited, as hospitality management outfit brings to bear in its operation the frontline skillful operational practices and experience acquire over the years in hospitality property management that comfortably demonstrates high level of proficiency in the following technical areas:
- Hospitality property industry knowledge
- Hospitality property management know-how
- Hospitality property frontline operational skills
- Human capital developments to attract, recruit, develop and retain the top talents in the industry.
- Proven ability to transfer the knowledge, management know-how and operational skills to the staff of the hospitality business concern through training and practical demonstrations.
- Application of industry knowledge to constantly monitor, evaluate and improve financial performance to achieve maximum profitability.
Current Mgmt Operations
No. 47, Dominic Utuk Avenue (Formerly Brooks Street), Uyo
Akwa Ibom State.
No. 58, Secretariat Road, Oron
Akwa Ibom State.
No. 10, Abakpa-Nduk Junction, Ogoja
Cross River State.
No. 12, Oluyole Street, Off Imalefalafia Street
Owners of proposed Marcon Inn
Isaac John Street,
No. 28, Atang Street, Off Afaha Ukwa Rd, Eket
Akwa Ibom State
Frontline Hospitality Concept Limited understands and identifies with the needs of hospitality project owners and investors to have their properties run efficiently for sustainability and quick return on investment. This is our success driver in all our operations.
From the present operations, FHCL has been able to demonstrate its capacity to offer excellent and superior quality services in every aspect of its operational activities and has also proved that an indigenous hospitality outfit can perform credibly.
Presently, FHCL has a number of reputable corporate and non-governmental organizations that are using the hotels under its management.